Monday, September 15, 2008

Start of the week~

It was a quite busy Monday yesterday, after a bored weekend. So, yesterday’s routine start off with morning assembly….lol first time into it this semester after a long escape. It all happens because our college’s pengarah was damn angry with the attendance of students the week before this. Imagine not even half number of the actual college students were there…off course including me, myself la….lol So this week made the resolution to go there and it was the closing ceremony of the merdeka celebrations. It was like a concert!lol All the while I was listening to people singing and reading poems…I was like “Am I at right place?” ingat salah masuk dewan…wateva la…as long as i did my job off being there!!then got a performance from preschool children…

no comments!

After that it was a maths lesson, and it was a group presentation on origami. It was Mary’s group who were presenting. We did a basket!

Some of the baskets!mine is the Guess cap ayam...so the spelling will be Geass!!! haha nad's is Chanel and ema's is Espirit...bukan Esperada ke Ema?lol

Then, elmo wants to be in it!so took this pic...haha

sibukla tis Espirit cap ayam...wants Elmo to be in it 2...haha

And finally Elmo back to his own homeland!!!!! :)

In the evening, went to Masjid India to buy something for one of our friend who already turns 21…after got back, I slept until and I don’t realise and woke up this morning…huh just planned to do my journal week 10 entry…lol

while waiting for LRT....at masjid jamek

it was quite nice...at least i've got something to do...till then,

Signing off

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com