Sunday, September 28, 2008

Made it at last!

It’s been like so long I hasn’t updated my blog. Actually it was a busy weekend to be said. Last weekend went to 21st birthday of one of my junior at Seremban, so spent my weekends there. Got back to KL on Sunday evening and everything started at that moment. Actually have to submit few assignments before going back on raya holidays. So have to work all day and nite to get it complete!hahaha but this time I managed it. Guess what! I started it a bit earlier than all my assignments before. Was damn tensed with the assignments bcoz it made me to think, think , n think…can u imagine? Hahaha

It was Thursday nite, actually made up the decision to hang out somewhere. And it turned out to be Times Square. So went there with few Indians of Maktab, had our dinner, played bowling, watched movie then balik maktab lar. Pretty nice actually since we feel bit relaxed.
Look at the list of the players! hahaha
The bowling shoes was so colourful and mine was just .....
.
Next day, raya holiday started!whoooaaaaaaa Damn excited! Will get back to my hometown. My bus ticket was at 2pm on the day. So have to get my bus at Bukit Jalil since all the buses to south been switched there. I am a bit scared to get there, bcoz I’ll have to travel by LRT. Still haunted by the incident.lol Thanked god i was not in the list. :p
Took this while i was waiting for the bus.
And now back home and enjoying my holidays. But still have assignments to be submitted after this holidays. Hate it! Till I continue with my assignments~

Bye for now.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com