Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fully Occupied!

Just get back to college after 4 days of merdeka leave. Quite bored for the first day of classes since before merdeka leave I was on 1 week of school holidays break. Interesting rite all the while holiday a.k.a “Jolly-day”. Ummm lets keep that apart. It was all about wat happened during the merdeka leave. The 4 days break was fully occupied..I went to back to my sister’s house at Putrajaya on the Friday. Since we will be celebrating Shamira’s birthday on Saturday, August 30th so it was like a small family gathering at my sis’s house. First time going there, because she just shifted there a week before that. Arrived at Putrajaya ERL station around 6pm and my sis came n pick me up, back to her house after that.

At nite had our dinner and there was a fireworks show hosted by Malaysia as a part of Merdeka celebration. The stage belongs to Australia on the day, as they are presenting their show. It was pretty cool to be there since it was really an eye catching moment. The fireworks were damn amazing, and I think that you should be there to view it too. It was 30 minutes time taken to complete the show.

tadaaa...surprise belated birthday cake for me on that nite!

Then, the next day, it was my lil’ cousin sister Shamira’s 1st year birthday party which was celebrated at Lotus PJ. So went there with few family members and family friends who were there to attend the function. It started around 8pm so it was Shamira who were enjoying the nite as well as me. :p Few relatives, family members, friends attended the wedding. Enjoyed the moment. Around 10pm we are heading back to Putrajaya to have a stay at my sister’s house. Few clicks at the birthday party…


the birthday cake!

Then the next day, Merdeka! Was having a rest from morning till the evening. Nothing much to do. In the evening went out to Putrajaya Botanical Garden and Putrajaya as well to look at sceneries there. At nite went to Kajang, to chomp ‘satey kajang’. After that rush back to Alamanda to watch ‘Dhaam Dhoom’ latest tamil movie. Not that interested by the storyline.. I can say that I just enjoyed few of the songs. So bring back some pics to be shared out here in my blog…

malaysian 'taj mahal'


the view inside


sis n frens posing for a shot... :)

Putrajaya bridge

a view taken from the bridge..

nice scenery taken at the Putrajaya Botanical Garden


Next destination for the final day of holiday is the National Zoo. It’s been such a long period I have been to a zoo. So take this opportunity to be there…why not it’s a holiday and I wish to spent it with the animals there…lol A long journey which was full of knowledge, facts and information gained through it. Some shots there!

Children's world

Giraffe!

orang utan posed for the pix~


the lion king

snakes!

monkeys posing too!

It was all ended up at the National Zoo. So sis sent me back to college and the holiday is over. Life continues as a normal routine take place. Now headed back with assignments and lectures. Till then~

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com