Sunday, September 7, 2008

~*All - Gummy Day*~

It was week full of excitement where I was playing around with constructing objects made by Origami paper folding. And after all, it was assignment on Maths that I have to submit which is related to this. Few days before submitting the assignments I made the Azalea flower. Damn tough! Can’t assemble it following the instructions given. Then, made up my mind to download the video from Youtube. It was like 4am to complete the paper folding. At last I have made it! At that moment only I realised that it was ‘kacang’ only…hahaha

the red was mine!

my own made Azalea...

it was ema n nad who were posing at the lecture hall on the day!at last uploaded this in my blog...hahahaha

Then, the next day continued with our assignments on origami objects. I made up my mind that I’m going to choose Lotus paper folding…so made few trials of folding before I managed to make the neat one. Next, have to patch up my Lotus on the “Origami Park” that we have decided. My hand was all covered with glue, when was trying to fix my Lotus. Damn...I hate it! so sticky… but because the outcome was a satisfaction, then it is not a big deal…

~lotus~

walauwei! so beautiful...hahahaha

damn cloudy!

Then, rain started to pour, after we submitted our assignments. Have to wait for few minutes to before going back...hmmmmm

On the nite, accompanied Dash to Taman Midah's pasar malam...while waiting for cab, so bored and captured tis pic! Rainy Day...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com