Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Outings!

Bored weekend spent with Ema and akak. So we planned to ‘lepak’ at Jusco Maluri which is not that far from our college. Went there around 2.30pm and had our shopping while waiting 4 Ema and akak to ‘buka puasa’ there. Before that it was me who went to have my so called lunch at KFC before joining them shopping. The time was 6.00pm so, Ema went to book places at the food court while I am still busy with my shopping list.. :p It’s already a long explaination here. Let my pictures tell you the story next..
can't believe the number of foods ordered by both of my buddies~


and proudly introducing to you...ladies and gentleman...the owner of the foods....hahahaha



suprisingly, it was idan who were joining us on the day with his 'nasi ayam'



guess wat? got to cut my second birthday cake...thanx buddies!



and this was the frog prince as my birthday gift from nad!

Thanx to syue, ema and akak for the bedspread as my birthday gift alongside with the birthday cake..n to Hanna and Nora thanx 4 the KFC treat on the week before...thanx alot buddies...and to everyone thank you very much 4 your well wishes...i do appreciate it~ i owe you guys a lot :p

The next day, went to Pudu to buy tickets for the Raya Holidays…luckily I managed to get it..then, went to Times Square to return back Dash’s Maxis Broadband Modem because she is having problem while surfing the net. So, I bought myself a bag and perfume for Ema.....of course la with her $$$ :) Now she is the owner of Escada – Moon Sparkle…man! Lol



Escada made in UK...not the one in Masjid India!hahahaha



Times Square's Raya promo...

So that were, the few actions which took place during the weekend and Monday…looking forward for a nice week ahead!

Cheers!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com