Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Week - Ends~

A week of holidays ended. I’m bek to college after 3 weeks of absence! Its been like 2 weeks of School Based Experience and another 1 week of school holiday spent at my hometown. It was like a heartbreaking feeling to bek again since have to face te same things again n again; assignments, classes, bored lectures and so on. The one week holiday was just nice since I have plenty of time in relaxing myself without assignments :p

So on Friday travelled to Kuantan, attended 2 family functions. The first one was my lil’ cousin sis Shamira turning one. It was like a family gathering, even few were not there to be wit us. The celebration took place at ‘Rapha’s Home Kuantan’. It’s been like 30 children at that home n v r really glad to share the moments wit them. It started at 8.00pm wit prayers and continued by the cake cutting ceremony, dinner and before v went bek the children prepared some performance 4 us. I was so pleased to be there wit the kids n enjoy it! Some kind of different feeling to celebrate in a different condition.

The next day: Saturday, went to studio wit aunt, uncle, usha ka, n shamira to shot photos at studio as a celebration of Shamira’s first year birthday. So was like make up artist at the studio helping her to change the attires and putting in some make ups. In the evening around 6.30pm, attended my cousin sis wedding held at Wisma Belia, Kuantan. It was like another family gathering and kind of happy to see all relatives to be there. The wedding ended around 10.30 and v got bek to my aunt’s house to stay for a nite. No pics taken at the wedding since was buzy attending family members and relatives.

Sunday, woke up quite late in the morning. Took my breakfast, then accompany my aunt to collect Shamira’s photos taken on the day before. Really happy to see the photos and reach home around 1.30pm, took my lunch and it was 2pm bus to get bek to KL.

Now bek to college. Nothing much to say just waiting for the hectic enviroment to get bek again! Really looking forward towards it…lol till then,

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com