Thursday, August 21, 2008

School Bad Experience....

On 4th till 15 August 2008, I have attended my final School Based Experience before the start of practicum next semester. It was 2 weeks time to be there in school. I went there with one of my college friend bt v r different course…she is doing Science n me d&t (Donna & Tella)lol…All the day, I was like so lazy to wake up in the morning, bcoz have to spend my valuable time in a bored situation…huh….The first week was damn bored bcoz got nothing to do…only on the Friday we have the chance on observing a Maths year 1 lesson.

This is my daily routine that I have to face all the 10 days…Morning as usual reach school around 7.15am…then guess wat I have to do? I have to ‘punch card’…Have u ever heard that during SBE v have to punch card…terrible ar….



This is the card that I have “punched’…all the while ended up wit red colour oni. Why ar? Haiya…teacher next time try to be punctual la…

After tht, ill be waiting, 4 te assembly to end so that I can go out to field, 4 my observation. Ill be lookin’ at how PE lesson is being carried out. So, here are pic taken at the field.


Found out that pupils 'love' playing football…today oso football ar…huh

Then, will take my breakfast at the school canteen…after recess have 2 observe classroom teaching plak…okk la at least got something to do..


The teacher is teaching in front n I was taking pics of her at the back of the classroom..She is my History teacher when I was in Form 1…can u believe it?hahahaha

After the observation it will be like 1pm…then I will pack all my stuff up…time to go home…suppose we have to go bek at 1.30pm bt v all like have ‘tanduk” on te head…hahahaa….Tis is our daily routine that will take place…damn bored rite..okkla everything came to an end on 15 August 2008. I tot that it will be a normal ending bt v r like celebrity on that day…lol the school HM called upon my friend 2 giv out speech then both of us given souvenir.....as our contribution to the school la…kononnye….

The souvenir given to us….thanx a lot..v appreciate it!

Neway…it was like relaxing moment 4 both of us…bcoz after tis have to bek 2 college n packed wit asgmts once again…thanx 4 te school once again in helping us to complete our observation and accepting us as part of te school…till v meet again...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com