Monday, August 11, 2008

its all about me!

Welcome to my first ever blog. I have ever wanted to rite in a blog since I will be able to help to share out, my thoughts, opinions and feeling about wats happening around me and my surroundings. The best feeling ever is to share wat we think and wat we feel. Now I am out for my school based experienced for the very last tyme, before the start of the practicum next semester. So better enjoy now, or I will not have the chance again in my life. So wat say u? first day came to school wit a worst health condition (fever + cough + sore throat + flu). Hoping that everything wil be alrite when in school. But things went the other way around, so went bek on MC after the meeting wit hm. Luckily, he us my health conditions, tiba2 tis fella sibuk plak, said that cikgu buat ROS boleh ambik cuti ke? Irritating man! I was like wan 2 slap her face…damn angry wit te lady. Can u imagine, I was like in a dying condition n she is saying that. Its ok after all she is a Malaysian…hahaha…..went bek have a nice sleep + meal…spend tyme wit my cousin n then life starts bek the next day (School + bored life)…waiting 4 my day to observe a maths lesson..see when the rite tyme will come….terrible izit….okkla will wait n see how things will turn up....huh.....08-08-08 te start of the Olympic – Beijing 08’. Can Michael Phelps make a 8 gold’s in a row 4 himself n 4 te USA…we will see the history book of Olympic to be reopened…lets sit back and njoy 4 te best moments of Olympic bcoz we will to have to wait another 4 years to do so….till then,

Signing off,
~hushpuppies86~

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com