Thursday, August 28, 2008

Movie + Shopping (*grin*)

It was like I have started the public holiday for Merdeka. I’ve got no class from morning till te evening. Therefore woke up late in the morning and was into net. Suddenly received message from Hanna, ‘Jom kuar g tgk movie’. At first rejected te request due to some circumstances bt then, when every thing has been cleared, message Hanna bek. Okk aku jadi… Went and take my bath and we went out wit Nora around 1pm to Times Square… Decided to watch You Don’t Mess with The Zohan. Reach Times Square n went to buy te ticket first n had our lunch…te movie starts at 2.30pm. Went into the theatre n enjoyed te movie. The movie was ‘mmm okkk’. Ratings 3 stars…lol nothing much to comment. Then, after the movie we had our window shopping.. bt bought me a pair of shoes, books and a wallet. Window shopping turns out to be luxurious shopping…haha $$$ all flew away...its okk after all once in a while.. Alredy 7.30pm so we went to take our dinner at Mary Brown…Nora n Hanna went on first because I went to Borders to get some books for me n my cousin sis. By the time I was there at the Restaurant both of them having a conversation wit a perfume salesman. So went there n put by beg n get me some foods to eat. At last both of them bought the perfume. Luckily I was not there!lol After that make up our mind to get back to college...hired a taxi n get back to college…Eventhough it was tiring but it turns out to be a pleasant moment….Now we have got a reason to celebrate Merdeka! Some clicks to be shared...

You Don't Mess With The Zohan...by the way it alredy screening! no more 'coming soon'


Found this at the entrance to hall...Awesome!

Nora n Hanna posed for a pic

Our dinner at Mary Brown...all 'licin'

me n Hanna
Hanna n Nora
Cheers!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com