Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interesting week!~

It's been quite a long time, i didnt blog. Nothing much happened around me here . I'm just too lazy to keep this blog updated...haha Anyhow, i just feel there's too much of things that i would like to share out here. So lets move on one by one.
Firstly, it was about the school that i'll be attending for my internship programme (2 months). So the most luckiest school to have me as a training teacher was: SK Taman Cuepacs...lol It was me, nad, nad's bf, and nad's bf's friend (kinda long ya') who were into the same school. Nothing much to say here, just hope that i can teach what i know to my future students in that school. Wait ya' im coming!!!haha

Then, another happiest moment was Manchester United won the Carling Cup against Totenham Hotspurs. Being a loyal supporter of MU since the 90's just hope that they can keep on rocking the pitch. Adding another precious trophy into their trophy cabinet after the Club World Cup back in December. Its been always lucky for Manchester United when it comes to penalty kick off. Not Van de Sar, no problem. Foster was there to safe the post. So, now just hope for more trophies to enter the trophy cabinet at Old Trafford.

No heroes left unsung~

Finally, im just back from my hometown after a long gap and i'll be back again as my school holidays will start soon!! Another one week off before i head in for my practicum.

Signing off,

~Hushpuppies86~

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com