Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BBBBEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP??!!!


This entry is SPECIALLY dedicated to both of them above!!! Let's boycott both of them!!!!~ :p
Just to let you people know that I had a lot of fun back in my hometown. I'm so happy baybeh!!! haha...Not like you people just spending your weekend here in ZOO NEGARA (by not going inside) and PUTRAJAYA (by standing on the bridge for hours)...lol I'm not jealous at you people laa...
Now you see, what happens if you cari pasal with me...hahaha
The moral of the story is: DONT MESS WITH ME!!! Saya cikgu yang garang...haha
Till then,
Signing Off,
~Hushpuppies86~

2 comments:

girlNextDo0r said...

my eyes burst into tears everytime read this entry..idk why.i guess im just too SERONOK thinkin about those days we spent WITHout you..oops..beepp

hushpuppies86 said...

heyyyy!!!! u want me to make another advertisement on u guys?!! u haven't seen the devil side of me i guess!!! lol

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com