Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a semester!!~

New semester just started and moreover it will be my final year. What a hectic semester it will be as I have to complete my practicum (2 months) as well. Actually, I was still in the mood of shocked as I have 2 “interesting” subjects that will accompany me in this semester; robotics & research methods. Walllooo the subjects are like so superb, bt I just cant imagine of the assignments that are waiting for me. Btw all of the assignments must be completed and handed in before I’m out for my practicum. What a enjoying semester it is going to be! Can’t wait for the moment…hahaha Till I enjoy the new semester that is waiting for me.

1 comments:

hushpuppies86 said...

hi, sarah thanx for viewing my blog...hope ur support keeps me blogging in here...thanx once again.. :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com