Monday, January 5, 2009

OMG!!!

OMG!!! The last time I blogged was in October. I just can’ believe this..haha Actually this is what happened after the pleasant Diwali celebration. I was too exhausted with my assignments that I have to get it completed since I was at the end of the semester and as u know some memorable time that I had with my buddies. So all this factors contributed my absence in this blog for the past 2 months (November & December) respectively. I’m just lil’ bit blank since I don’t know where I should start from. Since we are still in the frame of mind of celebrating new year, I would like to wish each and every one out there a prosperous new year 2009! Actually I didn’t get into any celebrations this year since I just spend it with my appa n amma. When it is a new year, we won’t run away from the phrase “Resolution”. And me myself also made a few wishes in this 2009. I would just like to note few of my 2009 new year resolutions here in my blog:

1. Get some kilos out from my body (Exercise + cut down on carbs!!!)

2. Being vegetarian on Friday

3. Grad with a good pointer

I think that’s what I am wishing for my 2009. I have set my standard and I hope that I achieve. Borrowing the word from Barrack Obama (first Black President of America) ‘Change is we need’ and applying it in my wishlist --> ‘change is I need’ ; I'm looking forward to make a difference. Till then, Happy New Year and have a great year ahead.

Signing off,
~Hushpuppies86~

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com