Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mike Check 1, 2!!!~

Haha...It was almost more than a month i last blogged. And today it feels so weird to blog again. I almost forget my password. Look how long I had never updated my blog.lol

Alot of things happened around almost this one month. Im out for my practicum and been so buzy with that. Nothing much to comment on this since after all I still have to be a teacher soon!!! Eventhough it was full of a experience but it a was a nice journey i think. And its going to end in a week's time.

Guess what!!? Today is a Teacher's Day!!~ Btw there are no any celebration on here. Just me myself reflecting back on myself on how i felt in love with my teachers during my childhood days. One person i would like to acknowledge here is Mdm Pushpa. The lady i got to know her when i was at my kindergarten. She was the most adorable lady that i could say after my mum. She treat me and m friends like her own child during my kindergarten days. I couldnt even remember how much i like her very much. She used to hug us during the class and all the while i will be so happy to go to school. And you know what, I always wish that i could be like her. The way she teach, the way she treat us, and the way she is, i have always wanted to be in that way..haha

On this special day I would like thank you very much since because you are the one who inspired me on this journey to be a teacher. Thank you very much!! I just hope to meet you again and to say how much I adore you during my days, but there will be always be limitations. Eventhough there were so many teachers that i have met, you are the who leave the mark deep in my heart.

Haha...I think i was so serious while writing up up here!! Nothing much just a small appreciation to my beloved teacher of all time!! Yes she is the one who won my vote to be best teacher of mine~

To all the teachers who had taught me to read, write, calculate and what ever i am today, Thank tou very much. You will always be the great ones! And my special dedication to all the teacher from:
  • Convent Kindergarten, Segamat
  • SK Canossian Convent, Segamat
  • SMK Canossian Convent, Segamat
  • SMT Segamat
and to all the lecturers' Thank YOU!! You mould me up to what i am called a TEACHER today...

She is in Black!! And can you spot me over here in this picture??~

Till Then,

Signing off
~Hushpuppies86~

2 comments:

girlNextDo0r said...

a nice journey?!! ya rite lol @_@
btw happy teacher's day to you..n ME
kinda weird to say..but yeah like it or not we are teachers so let's just face the truth

p/s hey.. i see u..u must be the one who sits in the middle front aight?? hey blondieEE :P

hushpuppies86 said...

It seems like we are enjoying our days babe!!~ haha another 2 days more to go for me n 3 days more 4 u...btw happy teachers day n wish we could get crazy soon!!

p/s:yup u r rite...thats me..when i grew older my hair turning into black..so just blame the country that i living now..fyi the pic was taken whn i was in Albany..lol

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com