Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bring them hope...

Actually I just got back from having my meal at my college's cafeteria. But, suddenly made up our mind to have some KFC Nuggets. So we (2 of my friends) walked to a KFC Restaurant which is not that far from my college. By the time, I’m queuing up to get Nuggets, I saw this article.

It was about children who die from hunger. And famous franchises restaurant like KFC, A&W, Pizza Hut are raising funds to fight hunger for children all over the world. All the funds collected from the sales of wristband (RM2.00 each) will be donated to the World Food Programme (WFP).

It made me to think and realized that how thankful we supposed to be since we are not raised in this situation. Made my mind to donate and was also joined by both of my friends. I have done my part. So what about you?

For more details log on to: http://www.fromhungertohope.com/

Isn't it looks kewl??!! Donate & Grab it to be urs!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com